Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Week 1 Training

I continued with my normal routine of kickboxing at Gold's Gym on Monday. Tues was the first day of Boot Camp. HOLY work out!! Tuesday was a fitness test. We did a series of approximately 15-20 different excercises of each major muscle group to see where we started so we have another form to measure at the end of 12 wks. I can't even begin to name every exercise we did. I'm pretty sure I have a mental block from the trauma LOL. Basically it was as many reps as you could in 1 minute, included bicep curls, chest presses, tricep extensions, push ups, sit ups, leg lifts, etc. Killer!

Weds I spent in the hot tub I was so sore!! I work out regularly... 3-4 times a week but man was I sore!

Thursday was a cardio fitness test. I was still sore from Tues! This was similar to Tues but in cardio form. We checked our heart rate after every 30 second exercise. I did pretty well but was dieing by the end. I have 2 bone spurs in my foot and this was a very painful day for it. I did get through the test though. This test included, jumping jacks, jumping squats, squats, lunges, more sit ups, and more that again I'm pretty sure I have a mental block on.

Thus ended the first week of a major butt whooping!

No comments:

Post a Comment