Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm surprised...

I didn't fall on my face, pass out or throw up today! If you ever want a challenging, difficult and awesome workout. Kettlebells is all I need to say. Holy crap! I really thought I wasn't going to make it through it LOL. I'm pretty sure my trainer was enjoying the torture today. I even told her that today (and maybe tomorrow) I don't really like her LOL That is how difficult they were.

We did circuit training with them which means no breaks. I did figure 8's between the legs,  double chest rows, shoulder presses, the basic kettlebell swing, squats,  uneven rows, and one leg dead lifts. OY! The Kettlebell swing burns about 400 calories  just in the 20 reps you do. The uneven rows were so hard! It's basically in push up form but you LIFT one hand at a time! The one leg dead lifts are similar but you stand and lift one leg behind you as you bend over. I'm really surprsied I didn't land on my face.

I just added this training to my sparkpeople tracker and in 50 mins I burned 1000 calories!!! It's definitely a killer work out!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That sounds awesome LOL

    I can't wait for you to start your own training class and teach me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i don't know about my own training class but I've had several requests to teach people what I know and what I've been doing. Which is so bizarre to me LOL

    ReplyDelete