Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jan 1 2009

This is the day that I began my real weight loss journey. I have done it off and on before and then I quit and I gain it all back and then some. I finally got to a point in my life that it was too much and I couldn't do it any longer. On Jan 1 2009 I weighed in at 275 lbs.
Photobucket

In 1 yr I had lost 30lbs and had kept it off. A huge accomplishment, the keeping it off part, for me!! I have just recently restarted actively losing weight and getting closer to my goal each time. My first goal was to lose 45lbs.
Photobucket

In April I attended the healthy women's conference (where I got to meet Ali Vincent, Biggest Loser's 1st female winner!) and entered a drawing for a free bootcamp session knowing I would never win. Much to my surprise, the next morning I received a phone call that I had won! I won a 12 week bootcamp session for FREE! Such an amazing opportunity and that is where I am starting in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment