Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'd like to curl up in a ball and sleep for 3 days!

I am SO tired and even more sore! Today's workout was very difficult to complete after my kettle bell beating.. I mean workout yesterday! This is our last week of heavy lifting the next 8 weeks we will be working on toning up (lower weights but more reps) and shredding (cardio). I'm SO looking forward to the shredding cause I have lots of fat I'd like to drop!!

My most exciting thing to share today. I went to Walmart to get a script for Gman and decided to pick out a new summer outfit like I did last year. I took in several 20's and a few 18's. I was not expecting much. I went in and tried the 18 shorts on first, just to be daring. They fit! I almost shrieked in joy right there in the dressing room LOL I also fit nicely into a 1x top. Still need some toning up top but seeing as I started over a year ago in a border line size 24 pants and a 3x top. I'm beyond thrilled!!! I thought I'd never see a size 18 so quickly!


Stats for this week's weigh in:

Weight: 234
Upper Arm: Still 11.75
Chest 41
Waist 37
Abs 42
Hips 45
Thigh 20
Lower Thigh 15
Body Fat  34%

Total lost this week: 5.5 inches and +1lbs. Down 1.5% body fat

Total lost since bootcamp: 7lbs and 18.25 inches

7 comments:

  1. Way to go, Shannon! I'm inspired! You're doing an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The incredible shrinking Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way you may have already said, but is there a goal that you are aiming for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. my first goal was to lose 45 lbs. I'm 4 lbs away from that first goal. My overall goal at this point is to lose 100 lbs. My next baby step goal is to get below 200.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOOOOOOOOOO Shannon! WHOOOT! (happy dance happy dance)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo!!!! You rockit baby!!!

    I NEED to find my motivation soon. Congrats on the size 18:)

    ReplyDelete