Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quote of the Day

Awesome quote from Steve Young

"The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before."

This is something that keeps me going. I don't consider myself highly competitive but I always like to know that I did 1 more rep than I did last time or 1 more mile or even 1 more minute. As long as you are improving yourself each day, who cares what anyone else is doing, how fast they can run, if they can do more or less than you, or even if they look better than you. You are making YOU better and that's what matters the most.

Weigh in from this week after a week long vacation in California. I was very nervous because I didn't eat the best. I ate the best I could though.

Weight: 231
Upper Arm: 11
Chest 40
Waist: 36
Abs: 41
Hips 44
Thigh: 19.5
Lower Thigh : 15
Body Fat: 32%

Total lost: 0lbs (but none gained!)  4 more inches

Total since I started: 10lbs and 23 1/2 inches!

That means in just over 1 yr I have lost 45lbs and 42 1/2 inches!!!! That's just mind boggling to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment