Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 3, 2010

vacation workout

(originally typed on May 23)

We made it to California last night at like 2:30am . Holy tired!! When I finally mustered up the energy to wake up I talked myself into a run/jog/walk. We are in California city aka BFE. As I went out the door tristan begged to come with me. It was so nice to spend time with him and get a work out in too. He makes me do more too. This is where we wandered


We were out there in the desert for close to an hour just enjoying the solitude. Tristan had a blast and would challenge me to race him. Usually it was "hey mom I'll race you to that bush" Which made me laugh because the only thing out there is sage brush LOL But it was fun racing him and he does really well keeping up. I learned that I can run quite fast now. We met a little friend on the way back too. Can you see him?

No comments:

Post a Comment