Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 13, 2010

that was harder than I thought

Today I went through my drawers and closets and pulled out everything.... ok not quite everything... that had a 3x or a 22 or 24 on it and threw it in a box. It was SO hard to do!!! I know these pants fall off of me and the shirts are too big. I know I will NEVER wear that size again but out of everything on this journey THIS was the hardest thing to do. I still have some smaller 3xs in my closet and some 20 pants. Why? I have no clue other than if I get rid of them ALL i will have nothing to wear. Shirts can be a little loose but the pants? Not so much. I'd prefer them  not to fall off in public LOL 


If I figure out why this is so hard I'll let you know. Or if you know why please fill me in! Also.. anyone want some clothes? LOL

1 comment:

  1. Although it's hard, it is SO important that we do it. I've read in multiple places that when we keep our bigger clothes, we are pretty much saying "I will keep these for when I gain weight again." But if we chuck them, then we're saying that we're never going back there.
    So great job Shannon! You are doing so awesome, and looking so good! I wish I had your drive and motivation!

    ReplyDelete