Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The 100's week paid off!

I didn't quite hit my 50 lb mark but I was so close. .4oz away. I'm sure if I had taken my clothes off I'd have hit it LOL. But I did lose 2.75 more inches for a total combined inches of 33. .75 inches of that was off JUST my arms. All those bicep curls, punching, tricep pulls and more paid off that's for sure! That's a huge amount to lose off the arms because they are such a small area and there's not as much to lose as say around the stomach.  I can't wait to hit 50lbs and then some! WEE! I really can't believe I've lost so much. That's almost 1/2 a person!

In even better knews I am officially in the 29% range for my body fat %. That's in the healthy range but I still have a ways to go.   This morning I figured out my BMI. While I am still considered obese I am no longer scary obese. I'm slowly creeping towards that line of just being overweight.  I started at a BMI of 41 and am at a 34 right now. About 20 more lbs and I will be just "overweight".   

3 more days until my 5k. I'm excited but nervous too. My foot has been acting up and I'm not happy with it. Stupid thing. Who needs feet anyways. Today I'm going to do some water aerobics to give it a break and then hit the oh so glorious hot tub to get rid of some other body aches.   I was looking at the map of the 5k and it doesn't look too bad. It's basically from Taylorsville city hall down to the elementary school and then back. I can do that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment