Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 21, 2010

Thought of the day

That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is increased.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sorry for my lack of blogging lately. I have been working a lot and when I'm not working I'm trying to entertain my children entertained so they don't eat each other alive before school starts again. 
Anywho... This quote is so true! When I first started working out it was far from easy! It's still a challenge every day but I do things I would never have thought I could do. Last week was 100's week. YIKES! I never thought I could do 100 bicep curls in row, yes with no breaks. I never thought I could jog more than to the corner, let alone there, up a hill and back (6 times). This weekend I never thought I'd run/jog a 5k. I haven't done it yet but I can promise you I will do it. I am not a runner but it's a new challenge and next time I bet it will be easier! 

My challenge this week from bootcamp is to workout with someone else. So if anyone wants me to work out with them just say the word! I would love to join you.

No comments:

Post a Comment