Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Before.... and after!

I finally got all my pictures from bootcamp. I can't see drastic changes cause I still look the same to me lol But I'm sure you guys will pick them out better than me!

Here they are.

Before:


Photobucket

Photobucket

After:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The finally measurements were:
224 lbs
Arms: 10
Chest: 38
Waist 33
Abs 40
Hips 40
Thigh 18.5
Lower Thigh: 14
body fat 28.5%


In 12 weeks I lost 17 lbs, 2 inches off my arms, 5 inches off my chest, 7 inches off my waist, 8 inches off my abs, 7 inches off my hips, 4.5 inches off my thighs,3 inches off my lower thigh and 8 % body fat. For a combined total of 36.5 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't see a ton of differences but I can see I lost a lot of back fat/side boob. I can tell my neck/face is thinner. I can see how my arms aren't touching my waist hardly at all anymore or my hips. I don't see too many more than that but I can feel them all in how I feel and how my clothes fit!!

If you see anything I'm not let me know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment